Recession reminders, natural disasters and the like are streaming from our TVs, radios and computers. Newspaper headlines practically shout downturns and downsizing. Weighed down by a negative-oriented world and knee deep in everyday business stress, professionals struggle to generate positive results.
Successful entrepreneur and business coach, Dr. Joey Faucette, arms overwhelmed business executives, managers, and sales professionals with the five core practices to creating success–perceive, conceive, believe, achieve, and receive.
Empowered by these strategies, discover how to redefine your reality and change your focus from failures to successes, losses to leverages, and the negative to the positive, allowing you to achieve greater results in their business and their life.
What You’ll Learn:
- Dr. Joey’s do over story and
- How people like Col. Sanders, Hewlett-Packard, and Dale Carnegie were able to build major brands in hard economies.
- How Dr. Joey defines a work positive lifestyle; and
- The 5 core practices for a work positive lifestyle.
- Matt’s do over story from his past in the music industry.
- The importance of fostering a positive mental dynamic.
- Why Dr. Joey believes it’s easier today to be an entrepreneur than ever before.
- How to filter the negative thoughts from your mind.
- Dr. Joey’s nickname for negative people; and
- How to deal with negative people without becoming one yourself.
- Matt’s recent experience with negative people on his Facebook page.
- The magazine that Dr. Joey recommends that everyone read each month.
- What the “Dr. Joey 2-Step” is.
- Why Dr. Joey believes that the work you do is a spiritual discipline.
- The ultimate outcome if you don’t believe your do over will work.
- What the achievement prescription is.
- What separates successful people from unsuccessful people.
- The importance of giving back to the community; and
- How to give back if you don’t have extra financial resources.
- The 2 things that Matt credits his current success to.
- How the Dr. Joey method is different than other positivity principles.
- Why you should never take yourself too seriously.
- To be successful in your do over, commit to being a lifelong learner. [Click to Tweet]
- By focusing on the positive you filter out the negative. [Click to Tweet]
- Everyone who has ever been successful has had at least one Do Over! [Click to Tweet]
Resources Mentioned in this Podcast:
- WIN IT!!! For every iTunes review you leave on a Theriault Media Podcast (Do Over, Epic Real Estate Investing, Turnkey Real Estate Investing, Hold That House, and Body Do Over), you will be entered to win a $100 Amazon.com gift card given away on each show in the month of December! Good luck!
- Get your Do Over started by downloading The 3 Pillars of Creating the Ultimate Do Over at FreeDoOver.com.
- Pay what you want for the book that started it all, Do Over.
- NEW!! Get access to fast cash for your Do Over with our unique credit-based funding program at DoOverFunding.com.
- If you have a question, comment, or concern reach out to Matt at [email protected].
- Work Positive in a Negative World: Redefine Your Reality and Achieve Your Business Dreams
- Work Positive in a Negative World: Redefine Your Reality and Achieve Your Business Dreams Audiobook
- Listen to Life
- How to Win Friends & Influence People
- How to Use Other People’s Money (OPM) to Pay Down Your Debt – Financial Freedom Friday
- Success Magazine
- The Slight Edge: Turning Simple Disciplines into Massive Success and Happiness
- Think and Grow Rich
- The Power of Positive Thinking
- The Law of Success: The Master Wealth-Builder’s Complete and Original Lesson Plan forAchieving Your Dreams
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Your Do Over podcast. Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!