On this podcast we talk a lot about the importance of finding a role model or mentor. The goal is to find someone who has achieved what you want to achieve and mimic that success. But what we rarely discuss is the other end of that. That is, the importance of not doing what your role models don’t do.
While traveling, Matt stumbled upon a tweet from MarcAndAngel.com called 15 Things You Have to Forget to Get Ahead. Today he shares it and the details with you and how they can be applied to your Do Over.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why you need to find your own happiness.
- Where your focus should be within your business.
- Why you can never be “too flawed.”
- The importance of anticipating resistance to your success.
- The perfect companion book for whatever you are trying to “do over.”
- Why the activity is not as important as productivity.
- The upside of engaging in your do over now.
- Where safety exists within change.
- How to guarantee your failure within your do over.
- Why you should embrace the difficulty of your journey.
[Tweet “Focus on #simplicity within your #business by implementing #systems. #CashFlowIsKing”]
[Tweet “Stop focusing on what’s happening & focus on what you want to have happen. #Positivity”]
[Tweet “Incessant #busywork is a sign of #inefficiency. #Activity is NOT #productivity!”]
Resources Mentioned in this Podcast:
- WIN IT!!! For every iTunes review you leave on a Theriault Media Podcast (Do Over, Epic Real Estate Investing, Turnkey Real Estate Investing, Hold That House, and Body Do Over), you will be entered to win a $100 Amazon.com gift card given away on each show in the month of December! Good luck!
- Get your Do Over started by downloading The 3 Pillars of Creating the Ultimate Do Over at FreeDoOver.com.
- Pay what you want for the book that started it all, Do Over.
- NEW!! Get access to fast cash for your Do Over with our unique credit-based funding program at DoOverFunding.com.
- If you have a question, comment, or concern reach out to Matt at [email protected].
- The Slight Edge: Turning Simple Disciplines into Massive Success and Happiness
- Will Smith’s life philosophy and secrets to success
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Your Do Over podcast. Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!