We all have things that we’re great at, and other things…not so much. Imagine what your life would like (your bank account, specifically) if all you had to do was the work that you were good at and enjoyed to get wealthy?
Today Matt shares with you a fantastic resource for determining your strengths and weaknesses in business. He also explains how he has used this resource and applied it to his businesses. Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- What Matt learned from taking his Wealth Profile test.
- How to determine the work that you enjoy.
- Why you shouldn’t chase water upstream; and
- What you can do instead.
- The 8 different wealth profiles; and
- The basic characteristics of each.
- Why Matt has had everyone on his team take the wealth profile test.
[Tweet “#Oprah would make a horrible day trader, but she became #wealthy following her #strengths.”]
[Tweet “You don’t need to #MakeMoney, it’s already made, you need to re-route it to you!”]
Resources Mentioned in this Podcast:
- WIN IT!!! For every iTunes review you leave on a Theriault Media Podcast (Do Over, Epic Real Estate Investing, Turnkey Real Estate Investing, Hold That House, and Body Do Over), you will be entered to win a $100 Amazon.com gift card given away on each show in the month of December! Good luck!
- Get your Do Over started by downloading The 3 Pillars of Creating the Ultimate Do Over at FreeDoOver.com.
- Pay what you want for the book that started it all, Do Over.
- NEW!! Get access to fast cash for your Do Over with our unique credit-based funding program at DoOverFunding.com.
- If you have a question, comment, or concern reach out to Matt at [email protected].
- Epic Pro Academy 2.0
- Body Do Over Podcast
- Scott Duffy on Launch, Tony Robbins, Richard Branson, MC Hammer and More! | Episode 112
- Get your wealth profile!
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Your Do Over podcast. Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!