On today’s episode, Matt is trying something new: instead of answering listener emails via email, he’s answering them on the show.
Subjects today consist of:
- Expert Advice
- Investing Resources
- Self-Publishing a Book
If you have a question that you’d like Matt to answer on the air, send an email to [email protected] or leave a voicemail at 1-888-885-9514.
What You’ll Learn:
- The caveat in this Q/A podcast, as well as all of Matt’s podcasts.
- Why you may need to consider who has the power in your own life.
- How to assure that you will never get anything accomplished in life.
- Why you should be wary of the experts and studies.
- Why Matt is posting his shirtless pictures on the internet; and
- Why you shouldn’t be concerned if you would never do something like that.
- Where to learn how to invest in real estate; and
- How to create cashflow for yourself if you are too busy to invest yourself.
- Why Matt decided to write his book, Do Over.
[Tweet “Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see. #WordsOfWisdom”]
Resources Mentioned in this Podcast:
- WIN IT!!! For every iTunes review you leave on a Theriault Media Podcast (Do Over, Epic Real Estate Investing, Turnkey Real Estate Investing, Hold That House, and Body Do Over), you will be entered to win a $100 Amazon.com gift card given away on each show in the month of December! Good luck!
- Get your Do Over started by downloading The 3 Pillars of Creating the Ultimate Do Over at FreeDoOver.com.
- Pay what you want for the book that started it all, Do Over.
- NEW!! Get access to fast cash for your Do Over with our unique credit-based funding program at DoOverFunding.com.
- If you have a question, comment, or concern reach out to Matt at [email protected].
- The Body Do Over Podcast
- Epic Pro Academy
- Cashflow Savvy
- The Millionaire Real Estate Investor
- Do Over: Why it will work now when it didn’t work then
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Your Do Over podcast. Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!