Listeners of The Adam Carolla Show will be very familiar with today’s guest, Bryan Bishop (affectionately known as Bald Bryan), a co-host on the popular podcast. On The Adam Carolla Show in May 2009, Bishop revealed he had been diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor.
Whether you are a die-hard fan or have never heard of Bald Bryan, today’s listeners are in for a treat as Bryan shares his “do over” story. Bryan is discussing his career, survival, and why he enjoys sweating the small stuff. Listen to the end and learn how you can get a free copy of Bryan’s NY Times Best Selling book, Shrinkage: Manhood, Marriage, and the Tumor That Tried to Kill Me
What You’ll Learn:
- What Bryan’s experience has been with releasing his first book.
- How he and Matt are continuing to raise support for Adam Carolla’s Patent Troll Lawsuit.
- How Bryan got started working with Adam Carolla.
- What his reaction was after being diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor.
- What he attributes his 5 year survival to; and
- The emotional component of overcoming any traumatic event or challenge.
- How meditation and hypnotherapy played into his strategy.
- How Bryan is able to make light of his disease.
- Why he believes that you should “sweat the small stuff” and enjoy it.
- Why he didn’t want to file for disability.
- What his current goals and aspirations are.
- Bryan’s “not-so-complicated-algorithm” for his do over.
- His summer movie pick.
[Tweet “To beat any major #Challenge, all cylinders in your life must fire at max capacity @BaldBryan”]
[Tweet “You should have an #OpenDoorPolicy to all people in your life @BaldBryan”]
[Tweet “After worrying about sweating the big stuff, sweating the small stuff is great! @BaldBryan”]
Resources Mentioned in this Podcast:
- WIN IT!!! For every iTunes review you leave on a Theriault Media Podcast (Do Over, Epic Real Estate Investing, Turnkey Real Estate Investing, Hold That House, and Body Do Over), you will be entered to win a $100 Amazon.com gift card given away on each show in the month of December! Good luck!
- Get your Do Over started by downloading The 3 Pillars of Creating the Ultimate Do Over at FreeDoOver.com.
- Pay what you want for the book that started it all, Do Over.
- NEW!! Get access to fast cash for your Do Over with our unique credit-based funding program at DoOverFunding.com.
- If you have a question, comment, or concern reach out to Matt at [email protected].
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Your Do Over podcast. Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!