In the first installment of this 3-part series, Matt guides you through his own journey using the Do Over Plan to overhaul his health and fitness. No matter what your goals, this episode is meant to inspire you to take action and apply the Do Over Plan to your own situation. Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- What Matt’s 12-month health goal was.
- This first decision that you need to make in your Do Over Plan.
- The difference between a decision and a thought.
- Why you need to put something on the line.
- What the ideal mentor looks like; and
- Who Matt’s mentor was when looking to achieve his fitness goals.
- How to get your mentor to want to work with you.
- Things to consider when evaluating your environment.
- How to keep your goal in the front of your mind.
- Why laying the groundwork for your plan is so critical.
- The adjustments that Matt needed to make within his own plan.
- Why you can expect miracles when following this plan.
Resources Mentioned in this Podcast:
- WIN IT!!! For every iTunes review you leave on a Theriault Media Podcast (Do Over, Epic Real Estate Investing, Turnkey Real Estate Investing, Hold That House, and Body Do Over), you will be entered to win a $100 Amazon.com gift card given away on each show in the month of December! Good luck!
- Get your Do Over started by downloading The 3 Pillars of Creating the Ultimate Do Over at FreeDoOver.com.
- Pay what you want for the book that started it all, Do Over.
- NEW!! Get access to fast cash for your Do Over with our unique credit-based funding program at DoOverFunding.com.
- If you have a question, comment, or concern reach out to Matt at [email protected].
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Your Do Over podcast. Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!