Today Matt has ultra-athlete, Rich Roll, in the studio to share his Do Over story of how he went from a drive-thru loving lawyer to a vegan health advocate. Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- How Rich ended up as a lawyer; and
- Why he decided to get out of the profession.
- How a struggle with alcohol killed his swimming career.
- Why doing “the right things” wasn’t making him happy.
- What Rich’s “window diet” looked like.
- How a flight of stairs changed his life forever.
- The journey he took to becoming a vegan.
- Why he decided to take inventory of the things that make him happy.
- How he transitioned from his safe corporate job to working for himself.
- Why he had to set aside his ego to market his book; and
- How he emotionally connected to his readers.
- Why a dissatisfaction with traditional media outlets has changed the game.
- What it means to reject middle age.
- Rich’s advice for people with unsupportive spouses.
- What’s on the horizon for Rich and his companies.
[Tweet “On today’s #Podcast @richroll shares his #DoOver from Taco Bell junkie to vegan ultra athlete.”]
[Tweet “When you have an authentic #Passion for something, the universe conspires to support you.”]
[Tweet “The importance of a supportive #Community cannot be understated. If you don’t have one, find one!”]
Recommended Resources For This Podcast:
- WIN IT!!! For every iTunes review you leave on a Theriault Media Podcast (Do Over, Epic Real Estate Investing, Turnkey Real Estate Investing, Hold That House, and Body Do Over), you will be entered to win a $100 Amazon.com gift card given away on each show in the month of December! Good luck!
- Get your Do Over started by downloading The 3 Pillars of Creating the Ultimate Do Over at FreeDoOver.com.
- Pay what you want for the book that started it all, Do Over.
- NEW!! Get access to fast cash for your Do Over with our unique credit-based funding program at DoOverFunding.com.
- If you have a question, comment, or concern reach out to Matt at [email protected].
- The Rich Roll Podcast
- Finding Ultra: Rejecting Middle Age, Becoming One of the World’s Fittest Men, and Discovering Myself
- Karma Baker
- Follow Rich on Twitter
- Follow Rich on Instagram
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Your Do Over podcast. Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!