Joining Matt in the studio today is fellow life coach and podcaster, Byron Davis. As a former American record holder, Ironman, career coach, & founder of the Epic Life Project, Byron has a gift for helping people get unstuck and transform their passions into lives and careers they love. Today he and Matt discuss how to find your career “sweet spot.”
What You’ll Learn:
- How Byron went from competitive swimmer to a career coach.
- How the career path has changed over the last decade.
- The book that helped to shift the career mindset in the United States.
- How to get unstuck if you aren’t sure where to go in your career.
- What the “sweet spot” is.
- The role of competition in business.
- How to figure out what you are wired to do.
Recommended Resources For This Podcast:
- WIN IT!!! For every iTunes review you leave on a Theriault Media Podcast (Do Over, Epic Real Estate Investing, Turnkey Real Estate Investing, Hold That House, and Body Do Over), you will be entered to win a $100 Amazon.com gift card given away on each show in the month of December! Good luck!
- Get your Do Over started by downloading The 3 Pillars of Creating the Ultimate Do Over at FreeDoOver.com.
- Pay what you want for the book that started it all, Do Over.
- NEW!! Get access to fast cash for your Do Over with our unique credit-based funding program at DoOverFunding.com.
- If you have a question, comment, or concern reach out to Matt at [email protected].
- Byron Davis | Create A Life & Career You Love!
- Free Agent Nation: The Future of Working for Yourself
- Download Byron’s FREE Sweet Spot Finder Tool
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Your Do Over podcast. Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!