If you are ready to start your Do Over plan, but you can’t seem to get your spouse on board, what can you do? Today Byron Davis joins Matt in the studio to discuss strategies for gaining support in your most important relationship. Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- How to Do Over when you don’t have the support of your spouse.
- Why there is a lot of tension in the relationships of “idea people.”
- How compartmentalization can affect spousal relationships.
- What you can learn from a couple’s retreat.
- The annual event that Byron and his wife use to plan their year.
- How to overcome a negative past performance in the eyes of your spouse.
- Why you need to address any emotional bankruptcy that exists; and
- How to heal it.
- What to do if your spouse still doesn’t support you.
- The difference between society’s view of marriage and the realistic version.
Recommended Resources For This Podcast:
- WIN IT!!! For every iTunes review you leave on a Theriault Media Podcast (Do Over, Epic Real Estate Investing, Turnkey Real Estate Investing, Hold That House, and Body Do Over), you will be entered to win a $100 Amazon.com gift card given away on each show in the month of December! Good luck!
- Get your Do Over started by downloading The 3 Pillars of Creating the Ultimate Do Over at FreeDoOver.com.
- Pay what you want for the book that started it all, Do Over.
- NEW!! Get access to fast cash for your Do Over with our unique credit-based funding program at DoOverFunding.com.
- If you have a question, comment, or concern reach out to Matt at [email protected].
- Byron Davis and Finding Your Sweet Spot | DO 123
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Your Do Over podcast. Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!