When you are attempting to Do Over, it is easy to fall into the trap of making excuses for yourself and never really accomplishing anything. If you’ve been listening to the podcast for a while and have yet to plunge into your Do Over, this episode may be the push you need so you stop letting yourself off of the hook so easily. As you’re listening, ask yourself: what have I been lying to myself about?
What You’ll Learn:
- The #1 enemy of personal growth.
- What doubt and faith have in common.
- Why ideas are practically useless.
- What the cycle of procrastination looks like; and
- How to interrupt it.
- One major difference between successful and lazy people.
- Why you should appreciate tasks that make you nervous or uncomfortable.
- How to overcome your fear of tragedy.
- How to not let perfect get in the way of good enough.
- The foolproof way to never fail at anything.
- Why you shouldn’t fear pain.
- The one thing that will guarantee your success than any other method of productivity.
- Why it is never too late to make a change.
Recommended Resources For This Podcast:
- WIN IT!!! For every iTunes review you leave on a Theriault Media Podcast (Do Over, Epic Real Estate Investing, Turnkey Real Estate Investing, Hold That House, and Body Do Over), you will be entered to win a $100 Amazon.com gift card given away on each show in the month of December! Good luck!
- Get your Do Over started by downloading The 3 Pillars of Creating the Ultimate Do Over at FreeDoOver.com.
- Pay what you want for the book that started it all, Do Over.
- NEW!! Get access to fast cash for your Do Over with our unique credit-based funding program at DoOverFunding.com.
- If you have a question, comment, or concern reach out to Matt at [email protected].
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Your Do Over podcast. Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!