Today Matt encourages listeners to ensure their success by embracing their so-big-it’s-scary goals. He explains how all ideas require work, and if you want phenomenal results, you need phenomenal goals! Don’t let your fear of big ideas paralyze you, but rather take the advice of some of the world’s most successful entrepreneurs allow them to grow and flourish. Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- Why Matt started the Body Do Over Podcast; and
- How his own Body Do Over looks a year later.
- The problem that Matt and John decided to fix themselves.
- Why this is a great day and age to Do Over.
- What Donald Trump taught to one of the guests of this podcast.
- One of Matt’s favorite books for entrepreneurs.
- How Matt’s Body Do Over Show impacts more than his Epic Real Estate Investing Show.
- What to do if you have a big idea in the back of your mind.
[Tweet “The difference between #Success and failure is often the size of your goals. If you want to do bigger, think bigger!”]
[Tweet “If you want to achieve a phenomenal #DoOver, you must embrace your so-big-it’s-scary goals !”]
Recommended Resources For This Podcast:
- WIN IT!!! For every iTunes review you leave on a Theriault Media Podcast (Do Over, Epic Real Estate Investing, Turnkey Real Estate Investing, Hold That House, and Body Do Over), you will be entered to win a $100 Amazon.com gift card given away on each show in the month of December! Good luck!
- Get your Do Over started by downloading The 3 Pillars of Creating the Ultimate Do Over at FreeDoOver.com.
- Pay what you want for the book that started it all, Do Over.
- NEW!! Get access to fast cash for your Do Over with our unique credit-based funding program at DoOverFunding.com.
- If you have a question, comment, or concern reach out to Matt at [email protected].
- Body Do Over Podcast
- Kelly Perdew – Winner of The Apprentice, Season 2 | DO 76
- MJ DeMarco and The Millionaire Fastlane | DO 35
- The Millionaire Fastlane: Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime.
- Epic Real Estate Investing Podcast
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Your Do Over podcast. Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!