While many sales trainers talk about overcoming rejection and tolerating failure in order to achieve success, the Go for No! philosophy is completely different. Created by Richard Fenton and Andrea Waltz, Go for No! teaches people to embrace failure and rejection, providing them with an empowering mindset. Instead of having people feel that they are ill-equipped to deal with rejection, they will feel that they have a tool to help them keep going, staying positively persistent.
Today Matt is interviewing author, Richard Fenton, about the ideas behind the book, how they have impacted people around the globe (including Matt himself), and what is in his future. Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- How to access up to $150,000 worth of FICO-based funds for your Do Over.
- How Richard got started in business.
- Where he got his sales training from.
- Why most people’s daily goals are a recipe for mediocrity; and
- How high performers act differently.
- Why the Go for No! philosophy is primarily an inner game.
- How Matt has incorporated the philosophy into his real estate business.
- How the Go for No! philosophy is perfect to adopt when job hunting.
- What the 5 levels of failure are.
- What some of Richard’s current and future projects are.
Recommended Resources For This Podcast:
- WIN IT!!! For every iTunes review you leave on a Theriault Media Podcast (Do Over, Epic Real Estate Investing, Turnkey Real Estate Investing, Hold That House, and Body Do Over), you will be entered to win a $100 Amazon.com gift card given away on each show in the month of December! Good luck!
- Get your Do Over started by downloading The 3 Pillars of Creating the Ultimate Do Over at FreeDoOver.com.
- Pay what you want for the book that started it all, Do Over.
- NEW!! Get access to fast cash for your Do Over with our unique credit-based funding program at DoOverFunding.com.
- If you have a question, comment, or concern reach out to Matt at [email protected].
- Get access to fast cash for your Do Over business with our unique credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com.
- Go for No! Yes is the Destination, No is How You Get There
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Your Do Over podcast. Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!