There are several financial “gurus” who suggest that pinching pennies is a sure-fire path to financial prosperity. Skip your daily latte and you’ll become a millionaire, they say. But is the key to long-term wealth really found in avoiding Starbucks?
In part 3 of this Business Brilliant series, Matt explores the flawed premise that saving more will make you financially free. If you’ve ever considered saving your way to wealth, this episode will make you reevaluate your plans! Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- Why Business Brilliant resonates with Matt more than Rich Dad, Poor Dad.
- What you must focus on if you want to be wealthy.
- Why penny pinching promoting “gurus” sell this nonsense.
- How important the middle class and the wealthy believe cutting back on luxuries is.
- How financial success is achieved.
- What to do when your earning potential is limited by the size of your paycheck.
- How to earn more money without new skills, effort, or talent.
- An interesting perspective on why men may make more money than women, on average.
- The compounded value of negotiating your salary over time.
- The only way to be sure that you are earning all that you can.
Recommended Resources For This Podcast:
- WIN IT!!! For every iTunes review you leave on a Theriault Media Podcast (Do Over, Epic Real Estate Investing, Turnkey Real Estate Investing, Hold That House, and Body Do Over), you will be entered to win a $100 Amazon.com gift card given away on each show in the month of December! Good luck!
- Get your Do Over started by downloading The 3 Pillars of Creating the Ultimate Do Over at FreeDoOver.com.
- Pay what you want for the book that started it all, Do Over.
- NEW!! Get access to fast cash for your Do Over with our unique credit-based funding program at DoOverFunding.com.
- If you have a question, comment, or concern reach out to Matt at [email protected].
- Business Brilliant and Your Do Over | DO 134
- If You Follow Your Passion, Will the Money Actually Follow? | DO 135
- Business Brilliant: Surprising Lessons from the Greatest Self-Made Business Icons
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
- Epic Real Estate Investing Podcast
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Your Do Over podcast. Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!