In part 5 of our Business Brilliant series, we learn another important lesson from some of the most successful self-made business icons: Why what you know may be less important than who you know.
That’s right. It’s all about intentional community. Matt explores the importance of consciously creating the quality, size, and depth of your network and explains exactly why you are more likely to follow the money if those in your network are also following the money. Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- How self-made millionaires believe in funding their ventures.
- How Warren Buffett has leveraged his know-who so successfully.
- Why you may want to consider getting others to invest with you.
- The difference between self-made and self-financed.
- What number of business contacts that successful entrepreneurs vs. middle class have.
- Why Matt suggests going deep rather than wide when it comes to your network.
- What a mutually beneficial relationship looks like.
Recommended Resources For This Podcast:
- WIN IT!!! For every iTunes review you leave on a Theriault Media Podcast (Do Over, Epic Real Estate Investing, Turnkey Real Estate Investing, Hold That House, and Body Do Over), you will be entered to win a $100 Amazon.com gift card given away on each show in the month of December! Good luck!
- Get your Do Over started by downloading The 3 Pillars of Creating the Ultimate Do Over at FreeDoOver.com.
- Pay what you want for the book that started it all, Do Over.
- NEW!! Get access to fast cash for your Do Over with our unique credit-based funding program at DoOverFunding.com.
- If you have a question, comment, or concern reach out to Matt at [email protected].
- Business Brilliant and Your Do Over | DO 134
- If You Follow Your Passion, Will the Money Actually Follow? | DO 135
- Save Nickels, or Make Dollars? | DO 136
- Innovate, or Imitate? That’s the Question for Your Do Over | BDO 137
- Business Brilliant: Surprising Lessons from the Greatest Self-Made Business Icons
- Epic Real Estate Investing Podcast
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Your Do Over podcast. Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!