In part 6 of our Business Brilliant series, we are discussing the millionaire mindset and, although it is a popular concept, why win/win negotiations can make you a loser if you aren’t careful.
According to Lewis Schiff, all other factors aside, being ready to walk away from a deal is the best guarantee that a deal will work for you! So if you want a negotiation to work in your favor, you must adopt a Machiavellian approach. Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- Who finds it easy to walk away from deals that aren’t “just right.”
- What the least interest position principle is; and
- Why members of the middle class have trouble using it to their advantage.
- What the #1 rule of negotiating is.
- Why negotiating is a matter of approach rather than desire.
- What the relationship between wealth and win/win enthusiasm is.
- The only way that you can really create a win/win situation.
- The 3 main steps of a negotiation.
- How to set yourself up for the losing side of a win/lose deal.
- Why you may need to adopt a Machiavellian approach to your negotiations.
- What is the main cause of bad deals being signed.
Recommended Resources For This Podcast:
- WIN IT!!! For every iTunes review you leave on a Theriault Media Podcast (Do Over, Epic Real Estate Investing, Turnkey Real Estate Investing, Hold That House, and Body Do Over), you will be entered to win a $100 Amazon.com gift card given away on each show in the month of December! Good luck!
- Get your Do Over started by downloading The 3 Pillars of Creating the Ultimate Do Over at FreeDoOver.com.
- Pay what you want for the book that started it all, Do Over.
- NEW!! Get access to fast cash for your Do Over with our unique credit-based funding program at DoOverFunding.com.
- If you have a question, comment, or concern reach out to Matt at [email protected].
- Business Brilliant and Your Do Over | DO 134
- If You Follow Your Passion, Will the Money Actually Follow? | DO 135
- Save Nickels, or Make Dollars? | DO 136
- Innovate, or Imitate? That’s the Question for Your Do Over | BDO 137
- Do Over with Know-How or Know-Who? | DO 138
- Business Brilliant: Surprising Lessons from the Greatest Self-Made Business Icons
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Your Do Over podcast. Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!