On today’s episode, Matt explains how you can mimic the success of self-made millionaires by delegating your weaknesses. In fact, by successfully delegating the tasks that you don’t do very well, you will exponentially increase your wealth. This week, set aside some time to identify your weaknesses (Matt will tell you how) so that you can begin to work diligently on your business, and less in your business.
This is the 7th installment of our Business Brilliant series, so if you are just joining us, WELCOME! You can get caught up from the beginning here: Business Brilliant and Your Do Over
What You’ll Learn:
- How self-made millionaires deal with tasks that they do
- How to eliminate distractions.
- Why a disproportionately large percentage of small business owners have learning disabilities; and
- How you can use this information to your advantage.
- Where you learn what you are good at and what you aren’t.
- The fastest way to waste your time and stifle your business’ growth.
Recommended Resources For This Podcast:
- WIN IT!!! For every iTunes review you leave on a Theriault Media Podcast (Do Over, Epic Real Estate Investing, Turnkey Real Estate Investing, Hold That House, and Body Do Over), you will be entered to win a $100 Amazon.com gift card given away on each show in the month of December! Good luck!
- Get your Do Over started by downloading The 3 Pillars of Creating the Ultimate Do Over at FreeDoOver.com.
- Pay what you want for the book that started it all, Do Over.
- NEW!! Get access to fast cash for your Do Over with our unique credit-based funding program at DoOverFunding.com.
- If you have a question, comment, or concern reach out to Matt at [email protected].
- Business Brilliant and Your Do Over | DO 134
- If You Follow Your Passion, Will the Money Actually Follow? | DO 135
- Save Nickels, or Make Dollars? | DO 136
- Innovate, or Imitate? That’s the Question for Your Do Over | BDO 137
- Do Over with Know-How or Know-Who? | DO 138
- Win/Win is Losing Proposition | DO 139
- Business Brilliant: Surprising Lessons from the Greatest Self-Made Business Icons
- 10x Talk with Joe Polish and Dan Sullivan
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Your Do Over podcast. Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!