The road to success goes through failure. Maybe you’ve heard this before, but knowing it and preparing for your reaction to it are 2 different things. Failure sets the bar that your competitors will likely trip over, so consider it a gift.
Today’s episode is part 8 of the Business Brilliant series, so if you are just joining us, WELCOME! You can get caught up from the beginning here: Business Brilliant and Your Do Over
What You’ll Learn:
- Learn how self-made millionaires view failure.
- Why failure is a key ingredient to financial success.
- The most important part of a failure.
- Where to learn stories of failure.
- How this podcast is a testament to this topic.
- Who the losers in this game are.
- How members of the middle class react to failure.
- What failure faith is.
- Why you should risk as much rejection as possible.
- The importance of your community when it comes to failure.
Recommended Resources For This Podcast:
- WIN IT!!! For every iTunes review you leave on a Theriault Media Podcast (Do Over, Epic Real Estate Investing, Turnkey Real Estate Investing, Hold That House, and Body Do Over), you will be entered to win a $100 Amazon.com gift card given away on each show in the month of December! Good luck!
- Get your Do Over started by downloading The 3 Pillars of Creating the Ultimate Do Over at FreeDoOver.com.
- Pay what you want for the book that started it all, Do Over.
- NEW!! Get access to fast cash for your Do Over with our unique credit-based funding program at DoOverFunding.com.
- If you have a question, comment, or concern reach out to Matt at [email protected].
- Business Brilliant and Your Do Over | DO 134
- If You Follow Your Passion, Will the Money Actually Follow? | DO 135
- Save Nickels, or Make Dollars? | DO 136
- Innovate, or Imitate? That’s the Question for Your Do Over | BDO 137
- Do Over with Know-How or Know-Who? | DO 138
- Win/Win is Losing Proposition | DO 139
- Work On Your Weaknesses, or Delegate Them? | DO 140
- Business Brilliant: Surprising Lessons from the Greatest Self-Made Business Icons
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Your Do Over podcast. Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!