On today’s Do Over, Matt welcomes the beautifully brave Monika Korra. A college runner dedicated to making her passion a career, Monika was focused and on the path to success. Then, one night during the Christmas holidays her sophomore year, she was kidnapped at gunpoint and gang raped by three men. Her story of overcoming this heinous event is heartwarming and inspiring. Join us for another can’t-miss episode!
What You’ll Learn:
- The 11 powerful ways to improve your energy and self control.
- Why Matt tries to avoid email until lunchtime; and
- Why you may want to eat 3 frogs before checking your own.
- The reason you should avoid multitasking.
- Who Monika is and what happened to her on that fateful night.
- The reason she refused to identify as a rape victim.
- Why she doesn’t consider herself the same person as she was before the attack.
- Why Monika decided to write a book.
- What is in Monika’s future that she is most excited about.
Recommended Resources For This Podcast:
- WIN IT!!! For every iTunes review you leave on a Theriault Media Podcast (Do Over, Epic Real Estate Investing, Turnkey Real Estate Investing, Hold That House, and Body Do Over), you will be entered to win a $100 Amazon.com gift card given away on each show in the month of December! Good luck!
- Get your Do Over started by downloading The 3 Pillars of Creating the Ultimate Do Over at FreeDoOver.com.
- Pay what you want for the book that started it all, Do Over.
- NEW!! Get access to fast cash for your Do Over with our unique credit-based funding program at DoOverFunding.com.
- If you have a question, comment, or concern reach out to Matt at [email protected].
- 11 Tweaks to Your Daily Routine Will Make Your Day More Productive
- Kill the Silence: A Survivor’s Life Reclaimed
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Your Do Over podcast. Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!