Today’s guest is Dr. Randall Bell, a leading expert in disaster recovery. His new book, Rich Habits Rich Life, is the result of research that has spanned over 25 years at the intersection of sociology and economics. Today Dr. Bell joins us to discuss the book and how we can all have rich lives of our own. Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- How Dr. Bell’s experience in disaster recovery led him to write the book Rich Habits Rich Life.
- The reason it takes courage to grow.
- The 4 different types of habits included in the book.
- What the chief cornerstone of Rich Habits
- Why Dr. Bell is careful not to gauge success by financial success.
- What the 8% rule is.
- What the cycle of disaster looks like.
- What the common denominator of disaster is.
- What Dr. Bell is so excited about in the future.
Recommended Resources For This Podcast:
- WIN IT!!! For every iTunes review you leave on a Theriault Media Podcast (Do Over, Epic Real Estate Investing, Turnkey Real Estate Investing, Hold That House, and Body Do Over), you will be entered to win a $100 Amazon.com gift card given away on each show in the month of December! Good luck!
- Get your Do Over started by downloading The 3 Pillars of Creating the Ultimate Do Over at FreeDoOver.com.
- Pay what you want for the book that started it all, Do Over.
- NEW!! Get access to fast cash for your Do Over with our unique credit-based funding program at DoOverFunding.com.
- If you have a question, comment, or concern reach out to Matt at [email protected].
- Rich Habits Rich Life: The Four Cornerstones of All Great Pursuits
- Business Brilliant: Surprising Lessons from the Greatest Self-Made Business Icons
- Bell’s “Core IQ” Test
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Your Do Over podcast. Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!