Today Matt proudly welcomes Jason Redman to the show. Jason is the Founder and CEO of Wounded Wear, a wounded warrior, author, and motivational speaker who spent eleven years as an enlisted Navy SEAL and ten years as a SEAL Officer. After being severely wounded in Iraq, and enduring his own painful Do Over, Jason now runs a nonprofit organization which helps wounded service members find purpose and peace.
What You’ll Learn:
- How Jason let his career in the military inflate his ego.
- Why he almost got kicked out of the Navy.
- The reason Ranger School was one of the best things that ever happened to him.
- What made Jason realize his own responsibility in his circumstances.
- The humbling experience he experienced picking up trash at Ft. Benning; and
- How a shift in perspective changed his outlook on the event.
- The 2 major epiphanies Jason had when he got ambushed in combat.
- What determines the outcome of bad situations.
- What Wounded Wear is.
- The 4 Ps of the Combat Wounded Coalition.
- The single most important trait of those who succeed.
- What is being done to support U.S. veterans.
Recommended Resources For This Podcast:
- WIN IT!!! For every iTunes review you leave on a Theriault Media Podcast (Do Over, Epic Real Estate Investing, Turnkey Real Estate Investing, Hold That House, and Body Do Over), you will be entered to win a $100 Amazon.com gift card given away on each show in the month of December! Good luck!
- Get your Do Over started by downloading The 3 Pillars of Creating the Ultimate Do Over at FreeDoOver.com.
- Pay what you want for the book that started it all, Do Over.
- NEW!! Get access to fast cash for your Do Over with our unique credit-based funding program at DoOverFunding.com.
- If you have a question, comment, or concern reach out to Matt at [email protected].
- Combat Wounded Coalition
- Wounded Wear
- Jason Redman: Home – SOF Spoken
- The Trident: The Forging and Reforging of a Navy SEAL Leader
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Your Do Over podcast. Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!