It’s a new day, the beginning of a new era for Your Do Over! Join Matt on this episode as he resumes the Freedom Possible series discussing 10 key principles that your new internet business won’t survive without.
This episode is part of the Freedom Possible series, which will help you take the reins of your financial future, and create independence for yourself and your family. If you are new to the series, please go back and check out the previous episodes:
10 Principles to Develop:
- Mentor/Role Model
- Honoring Your Word
- Underpromise & Overdeliver
- Be Generous
- Hire a CPA or Bookkeeper
- Customer Service
- Take Risks
- Invest in Yourself
- Don’t Do Everything Yourself
What You’ll Learn:
- Why you should hang out with successful people on a regular basis.
- Where to find successful environments, both on and offline.
- Why you may want to shell out the cash for an expensive seminar or conference.
- How to identify a good role model or mentor.
- One of the best places to get in contact with a potential mentor.
- When exactly you should hire a coach (and more importantly, when you should not).
- The roles and responsibilities of both you and your mentor; and
- Why you shouldn’t consider your mentor a magic pill.
- The difference between honoring your word and keeping your word.
- How Matt has been able to virtually eliminate the need to prospect and market to new clients.
- What it means to give without fear.
- Why you should be open to receiving gifts, even when you don’t feel deserving.
- Why a high-tech business needs low-tech values and customer service.
- How Matt implements low-tech customer service in his business.
- Why you need to stay in motion after taking a risk.
- Why assimilating knowledge is not enough.
- The tasks that you should outsource first.
- The difference between working on your business and working in your business.
Resources Mentioned in this Podcast:
- Get your Do Over started by downloading The 3 Pillars of Creating the Ultimate Do Over at FreeDoOver.com
- Crush It!: Why NOW Is the Time to Cash In on Your Passion
and The Thank You Economy by Gary Vaynerchuk
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Your Do Over podcast. Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!