The finish line is in sight. The “Freedom Possible” series is coming to a glorious and exciting conclusion. Once completed, you will have a very clear plan on how to produce your own financial freedom. But we aren’t done yet!
On this episode, Matt ties together several of the concepts discussed so that you can confidently learn how to add serious velocity to your wealth creation! If you haven’t listened to all of the previous episodes of the Freedom Possible series, this is the perfect chance to catch up. See the links below in the “Resources” section.
5 Reasons that EVERYBODY Should Invest In Real Estate:
- Cashflow. Without residual income, you are highly unlikely to reach financial freedom. Rental real estate is one of the simplest and most manageable ways to create residual income, or cashflow for yourself.
- Leverage. Your wealth builds exponentially faster if you use other people’s money (OPM) rather than relying only on your own money. In real estate, it is not only easy, it is customary for your to leverage other people’s money to secure your financial future.
- Equity. In real estate, homeowners regularly exchange their equity in their property for peace of mind. This means if you can act as a problem-solver, you can get “free” equity.
- Inflation. Real estate is uniquely qualified to help you preserve the value of your money. When inflation rises, so does the value of your real estate (and your rental rates).
- Taxes. With the right real estate investing strategies, the average person can virtually eliminate their tax liability.
What You’ll Learn:
- How your preconceived notions may be scaring you from investing in one of the best investment vehicles ever!
- How what you don’t know that you don’t know is threatening your financial future.
- Where you can find OPM, other people’s money.
- What equity is and the several ways you can grow it in real estate.
- Why the dollar your assets produce is worth more than the dollar you produce.
- How to add serious velocity to your wealth creation.
- How to protect yourself from inflation while everyone else is exposed.
- How to cut your biggest expense in life so you can enjoy that money you work hard for.
- Why the government will incentivize you for creating housing and jobs.
- The difference between using your own money and OPM when it comes to tax liability.
- What Robert Kiyosaki’s Cashflow Quadrant is; and
- How you can use it to guarantee your financial freedom.
- The three income classes according to the IRS; and
- Where rental real estate falls into this equation.
- What you need to virtually eliminate your tax liability ethically and with the government’s blessing.
Resources Mentioned in this Podcast:
- Get your Do Over started by downloading The 3 Pillars of Creating the Ultimate Do Over at FreeDoOver.com
- “I show people how to invest in real estate at EpicProAcademy.com, or I do it for them at CashflowSavvy.com” -Matt Theriault
- Epic Real Estate Investing Podcast
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
and Unfair Advantage: The Power of Financial Education
by Robert Kiyosaki
- Episode 66: Freedom Possible – Let’s Get Started
- Episode 67: The Silent Killer of Your Financial Freedom
- Episode 68: Getting to Your Financial Freedom Number
- Episode 69: Your Personal Roadmap to Financial Freedom
- Episode 70: The Two Vehicles that Present the Greatest Possibility for Your Financial Freedom
- Episode 71: Starting a Bullet Proof Business for the Future
- Episode 72: 10 Principles Your New Business Won’t Survive Without
- Episode 73: Scott Duffy and Launching a Business
- Episode 74: Gary Vaynerchuk – Throwing Jabs and Right Hooks
- Episode 75: Greg Reid is Back! Steal the Secrets of His Business
- Episode 76: Kelly Perdew – Winner of The Apprentice, Season 2
- Episode 77: Jason Van Orden – How to Launch an Automated Business that Cannot Fail
- Episode 78: 10 Things You MUST Do Before You Quit Your Job to Start Your Own Business
- Episode 79: High Reward Low Risk Real Estate Investing
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Your Do Over podcast. Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!