The title pretty much says it all. As Matt introduced the Freedom Possible Series with “Change one thing one time and you can exit the rat race forever,” he closes the Freedom Possible Series with “Change one more thing just one time and your exit will be a breeze.”
Don’t miss the final step of shifting from the realm of Freedom Possible to the realm of Freedom Probable, and a special closing thought from an unlikely source.
5 Important Lessons from This Episode:
|1||Don’t wait for everything to be perfect. Once you’ve planned the work, just work the plan. Even if your plan isn’t perfect, get started! It is the action you take once you’ve begun working the plan that makes that plan great.|
|2||Avoid the shiny objects and maintain focus on your plan. This will prevent you from getting overwhelmed with information and advice. Filter out the information that is relevant to you at the moment.|
|3||Don’t go it alone – there are no self-made success stories out there. Start by finding a mentor who has walked this road before you.|
|4||Slow down and be patient. Get rich quick and get rich easy are two very different things. Work your plan, work it daily, and you will begin to see results.|
|5||Never stop being a student. Your education doesn’t need to be formal, but you can learn through podcasts, books, and webinars.|
What You’ll Learn:
- How to bridge the gap between the realm of possibility to the realm of probability.
- Why you need to avoid the shiny objects.
- Where Matt has come up with his best ideas.
- What your number one priority in starting a business is.
- The difference in working in your business and working on your business.
- Why you should become redundant inside your own business.
- How Matt views procrastination.
- The question to ask yourself when “it isn’t working.”
- How to motivate yourself to move forward if you are on the brink of quitting.
- The one condition that Matt will allow himself to quit under.
- Why you should ask the questions “How could I be responsible for my current circumstances.”
Resources Mentioned in this Podcast:
- WIN IT!!! For every iTunes review you leave on a Theriault Media Podcast (Do Over, Epic Real Estate Investing, Turnkey Real Estate Investing, Hold That House, and Body Do Over), you will be entered to win a $100 Amazon.com gift card given away on each show in the month of December! Good luck!
- Get your Do Over started by downloading The 3 Pillars of Creating the Ultimate Do Over at FreeDoOver.com.
- Pay what you want for the book that started it all, Do Over.
- NEW!! Get access to fast cash for your Do Over with our unique credit-based funding program at DoOverFunding.com.
- If you have a question, comment, or concern reach out to Matt at [email protected].
- The Adam Carolla Show
- Prager University
- Episode 66: Freedom Possible – Let’s Get Started
- Episode 67: The Silent Killer of Your Financial Freedom
- Episode 68: Getting to Your Financial Freedom Number
- Episode 69: Your Personal Roadmap to Financial Freedom
- Episode 70: The Two Vehicles that Present the Greatest Possibility for Your Financial Freedom
- Episode 71: Starting a Bullet Proof Business for the Future
- Episode 72: 10 Principles Your New Business Won’t Survive Without
- Episode 73: Scott Duffy and Launching a Business
- Episode 74: Gary Vaynerchuk – Throwing Jabs and Right Hooks
- Episode 75: Greg Reid is Back! Steal the Secrets of His Business
- Episode 76: Kelly Perdew – Winner of The Apprentice, Season 2
- Episode 77: Jason Van Orden – How to Launch an Automated Business that Cannot Fail
- Episode 78: 10 Things You MUST Do Before You Quit Your Job to Start Your Own Business
- Episode 79: High Reward Low Risk Real Estate Investing
- Episode 80: How to Add Serious Velocity to Your Wealth Creation
- Episode 81: Savannah Ross a.k.a Rich Mom – Bankrupt to Millionaire in Six Months!
- Episode 82: Sharon Lechter – Master Your Money or It will Master You
- Episode 83: The Top 3 Actions You Can Take to Slash Your Annual Tax Bill – Ted Cohen
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Your Do Over podcast. Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!