Although the phrase the “Law of Attraction” was never mentioned during this interview, the story of Matt’s guest, Alan Weinkrantz, is evidence that whether intentionally or unintentionally practiced, the universal laws of attraction are always working. Good news, yes?!
Listen in on this PR authority’s story and how he’s attracting new business and opportunities by embracing the powers of:
- Being open to meeting new people
- Detaching form the outcome
- Being helpful
Oh, and you’ve got to hear Alan’s remarkable happenstance story about Zig Zigler. It’s another MUST listen episode of Your Do Over!
5 Important Lessons from This Episode:
- One of the fastest way to get over your own obstacles is to go help someone else with theirs. You become a better listener and you are able to step outside of your problem and will typically gain perspective and clarity.
- Keep things in perspective. You are more fortunate than 90% of the planet and it is likely that your problems are “first-world problems.” Remember this and be grateful.
- By getting out in the world – through volunteering, co-working arrangements, and traveling – and being open to meeting new people, Alan’s business and personal network has exploded.
- Alan’s definition of success has changed dramatically since his do over. He operates a leaner business and that defines his success. The bar has been raised for him, but it’s not all based on money.
- There is a currency of helpfulness that is always replenishing itself. It’s not about giving just to get back, it’s about sharing and collaborating in an authentic way that leads to beneficial consequences.
What You’ll Learn:
- How Alan runs his business and personal life to protect himself from downturns.
- The easy way to give yourself a raise today.
- Why you should always save for a rainy day.
- The unwritten power of volunteering.
- How Matt keeps himself from making impulse purchases.
- Where you can meet quality people for your network.
- How Alan has become a better writer, and how you can too.
- What the currency of helpfulness is.
- How Alan uses storytelling to promote business and grow his network.
- Why Alan believes less is more when it comes to business ownership.
- Why you should make an effort to get out of your comfort zone.
Resources Mentioned in this Podcast:
- WIN IT!!! For every iTunes review you leave on a Theriault Media Podcast (Do Over, Epic Real Estate Investing, Turnkey Real Estate Investing, Hold That House, and Body Do Over), you will be entered to win a $100 Amazon.com gift card given away on each show in the month of December! Good luck!
- Get your Do Over started by downloading The 3 Pillars of Creating the Ultimate Do Over at FreeDoOver.com.
- Pay what you want for the book that started it all, Do Over.
- NEW!! Get access to fast cash for your Do Over with our unique credit-based funding program at DoOverFunding.com.
- If you have a question, comment, or concern reach out to Matt at [email protected].
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Your Do Over podcast. Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!