Michelle Prince is chatting with Matt today about everything from productivity and procrastination to passion and entrepreneurship, and she’s qualified to speak about them all. As a best-selling author, Zig Ziglar Motivational Speaker, business owner of multiple companies, wife of 15 years and mother of two young boys, Michelle had to learn the art of juggling her personal and professional life successfully.
If you find yourself in a rut or if you’re in the middle of your do over and could use some practical tips to navigate it more easily, get your pen ready to learn from America’s Productivity Expert. Michelle’s passion and can-do attitude are sure to inspire you to action. Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- How Michelle got her inspiration to coach people in achieving their purposes.
- Why it is critical for you to find a highly successful mentor.
- The reason Michelle believes she got a job working for Zig Ziglar though she only had very little experience.
- How Michelle – and many world-class entrepreneurs – got their sales training.
- Why being “perfect” is not a prerequisite to teaching or writing.
- How to get clients to know, like, and trust both you and your business.
- Why writing a book purely for money is unlikely to be successful.
- The difference between writing a book and being an author.
- How authoring a book is like a big, fancy business card.
- Why some people get more done in their lives even though they are busy.
- Why Michelle doesn’t focus on time management when it comes to productivity.
- How to get your spouse’s support when introducing a new idea.
- Michelle’s strategy for balancing work and family.
- What questions to ask yourself if you don’t know what you want to do with your life.
Resources Mentioned in this Podcast:
- WIN IT!!! For every iTunes review you leave on a Theriault Media Podcast (Do Over, Epic Real Estate Investing, Turnkey Real Estate Investing, Hold That House, and Body Do Over), you will be entered to win a $100 Amazon.com gift card given away on each show in the month of December! Good luck!
- Get your Do Over started by downloading The 3 Pillars of Creating the Ultimate Do Over at FreeDoOver.com.
- Pay what you want for the book that started it all, Do Over.
- NEW!! Get access to fast cash for your Do Over with our unique credit-based funding program at DoOverFunding.com.
- If you have a question, comment, or concern reach out to Matt at [email protected].
- To learn more about Michelle and how she and her services can help you inside your entrepreneurial endeavors and become more productive in life overall, visit MichellePrince.com
- If writing a book has been on your “to do” list, maybe attending Michelle’s BookBoundWorkshop.com is the next step for you? Check it out.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Your Do Over podcast. Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!