In today’s episode Matt will discuss a critical distinction that did not make it into the second version of his acclaimed book, Do Over: Why it will work now when it didn’t work then. That distinction is the difference between “good intentions” and “doing the right thing.”
Maybe these both sound good to you. Maybe you recognize that there can be a lot of similarities between good intentions and doing the right thing. But they are not the same, and today Matt shares how if you don’t know the difference and pay close attention, good people can end up with bad results.
What You’ll Learn:
- The difference between good intentions and doing the right thing.
- How Matt learned about the danger of good intentions in his music business.
- Why you should always do the right thing, even if it’s painful.
- Why it is important to stay out of the grey area of right and wrong in all areas of your life.
- The reason you need to consider both cost to you and the payoff of your good intentions.
- How to know the difference between the right thing and the wrong thing.
Resources Mentioned in this Podcast:
- WIN IT!!! For every iTunes review you leave on a Theriault Media Podcast (Do Over, Epic Real Estate Investing, Turnkey Real Estate Investing, Hold That House, and Body Do Over), you will be entered to win a $100 Amazon.com gift card given away on each show in the month of December! Good luck!
- Get your Do Over started by downloading The 3 Pillars of Creating the Ultimate Do Over at FreeDoOver.com.
- Pay what you want for the book that started it all, Do Over.
- NEW!! Get access to fast cash for your Do Over with our unique credit-based funding program at DoOverFunding.com.
- If you have a question, comment, or concern reach out to Matt at [email protected].
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Your Do Over podcast. Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!