The result of your “do over” greatly depends on whether or not it matters to you. If it doesn’t matter, you’re doomed. Are you S.O.L., or is there something you can do about it? As always, Matt will not leave you hangin’.
This episode will discuss how to inspire action in your do over, and more importantly, which actions you should take. If you’ve not yet started in your do over, you will not want to miss this episode!
What You’ll Learn:
- Why it is important to understand that we assign meaning to our situations.
- What it means to shift your state, story, and strategy.
- How to use modeling to get into state or achieve the “be” of “be, do, have.”
- Why you may want to consider how your role model dresses.
- How understanding meaning can improve your personal relationships.
- Why you shouldn’t ask yourself if your do over matters; and
- The question you should ask yourself instead to inspire action.
- The trick that Matt uses to decide if a do over matters.
Resources Mentioned in this Podcast:
- WIN IT!!! For every iTunes review you leave on a Theriault Media Podcast (Do Over, Epic Real Estate Investing, Turnkey Real Estate Investing, Hold That House, and Body Do Over), you will be entered to win a $100 Amazon.com gift card given away on each show in the month of December! Good luck!
- Get your Do Over started by downloading The 3 Pillars of Creating the Ultimate Do Over at FreeDoOver.com.
- Pay what you want for the book that started it all, Do Over.
- NEW!! Get access to fast cash for your Do Over with our unique credit-based funding program at DoOverFunding.com.
- If you have a question, comment, or concern reach out to Matt at [email protected].
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Your Do Over podcast. Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!