If you do what the greats do, in the same way that they do it, you too are destined to be great. Today Matt shares how he adopted one practice that Bill Gates, Martin Luther King, Mahatma Gandhi, and Abraham Lincoln have all used, that lead to his extraordinary results. More importantly, he shares with you what it is, why it works, and how you can implement.
If you are ready to tackle your New Year’s resolution for real this time, this episode cannot be missed!
What You’ll Learn:
- Why your goal must be measurable and have a deadline.
- How to elevate your standards by listing the things you will no longer tolerate.
- How you will know if your goal is not important enough to you.
- Why you should be following your role models on social media.
- 3 strategies for hacking your approach to reaching your goals.
- How to utilize a role model if you don’t know them personally.
- The difference between a doer and a tryer; and
- Why you need to intentionally associate with doers.
- How Matt has committed publicly to his weight loss goals; and
- Why your own commitments should be somewhat uncomfortable.
- What it means to “play a bigger game.”
- Why Matt is forgetting his weight loss goal for the next 4 months.
Resources Mentioned in this Podcast
- WIN IT!!! For every iTunes review you leave on a Theriault Media Podcast (Do Over, Epic Real Estate Investing, Turnkey Real Estate Investing, Hold That House, and Body Do Over), you will be entered to win a $100 Amazon.com gift card given away on each show in the month of December! Good luck!
- Get your Do Over started by downloading The 3 Pillars of Creating the Ultimate Do Over at FreeDoOver.com.
- Pay what you want for the book that started it all, Do Over.
- NEW!! Get access to fast cash for your Do Over with our unique credit-based funding program at DoOverFunding.com.
- If you have a question, comment, or concern reach out to Matt at [email protected].
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Your Do Over podcast. Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!