Matt and world-renowned transformational business coach (and longtime friend), Bill Baren, catch up after not speaking for more than a decade. You will learn about Bill’s background and the “do overs” that have led him to his ultimate purpose: to help conscious business owners make more money with their gifts by enrolling all the clients they want so they can make the difference they are here to make.
And remember that it’s not your “learn over,” it’s your “do over.” So listen to the lessons that helped Matt and Bill to break through, and go out and apply them to your own transformation.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why Matt and Bill are working on a do over within their relationship.
- The ways that the game of poker is similar to business.
- Why Bill believes that being a refugee to the United States is a massive advantage for him.
- How Bill became a pinball entrepreneur at a young age.
- What a conscious exchange of energy is; and
- How Bill learned it by carrying groceries for an elderly neighbor.
- The moment that Bill realized that he really needed a do over.
- The importance of the culture within an organization; and
- Why Matt and Bill believe that the culture of the music industry breeds mistrust.
- How youth can hinder your ability to create a positive culture.
- How Bill got into the coaching industry; and
- Why not having a plan B helped him to succeed.
- The skill that allowed Bill’s coaching business to explode.
- The difference between a sacred agreement and a manipulation; and
- Why making that distinction has allowed Bill to land so many clients.
- The obstacle so worrisome that Bill felt the need to vomit every time it came up.
- Why you shouldn’t focus on selling yourself; and
- How to look at your role instead.
- Why Bill has been able to ride to the top of the incredibly competitive coaching industry.
- The importance of mastery within your business.
- Why Bill is learning to manipulate energetic fields for personal development.
- Which type of people look outside of themselves to find success; and
- The type of people who want to create through themselves.
- Why understanding your entrepreneurial type will help you to decide what type of business to start.
- The reason Bill believes that every single passion-filled business can make at least $100,000 per year.
- The vital business skill that tends to be very uncomfortable for most people.
- How to starve the voice in your head that tells you “I can’t.”
- Always focus on creating a conscious exchange of energy [Click to Tweet]
- This is how you gain more clients without being “salesy” or pushy… [Click to Tweet]
- A passion-inspired business is ALWAYS economically viable! [Click to Tweet]
Resources Mentioned in this Podcast:
- WIN IT!!! For every iTunes review you leave on a Theriault Media Podcast (Do Over, Epic Real Estate Investing, Turnkey Real Estate Investing, Hold That House, and Body Do Over), you will be entered to win a $100 Amazon.com gift card given away on each show in the month of December! Good luck!
- Get your Do Over started by downloading The 3 Pillars of Creating the Ultimate Do Over at FreeDoOver.com.
- Pay what you want for the book that started it all, Do Over.
- NEW!! Get access to fast cash for your Do Over with our unique credit-based funding program at DoOverFunding.com.
- If you have a question, comment, or concern reach out to Matt at [email protected].
- “Discover The Step-By-Step Process of How You Can Add 6 Figures (Or More) to Your Income in 2014 with Greater Ease and Clarity than You’ve Imagined Possible” Go to BigShiftExperience.com for the details.
- How To Enroll New High-Paying Clients Without Doing Any Selling
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Your Do Over podcast. Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!